Mounted on Rails
Screens could be mounted on Rails , installed to a Wall or a Pendant System using special Clamps and Mounting Profiles.
Clamps are classified , depending on their functions.SC1 : Standard Clamp,SC2: Support Clamp,LC1: Long Clamp,AC1: Adjustable Clamp.
Clamps are used for easy assembly of special Rail Mounting Profile ( Panel Length or Screen Length : RM1/RM2) to enable installation, stabilization and proper operation of Screens.
- Basic Screen Lengths differ from 90 cm to 270 cm, using 30 cm panels, in length.
- Adding special accessories, much longer screens could be designed. Normal and shock-absorbing casters , easily locked in two perpendicular axes, help easy operation and stabilization.
- Distance between floor and lower part of screen is 25 cm and could be reduced to 20 cm , for particular requirements.
- Screen can be attached to upper fixing point of suspension profile and easily removed , when necessary.
- All surfaces and joints can easily be cleaned and disinfected.
- Wide selection of colors or digital printing of any high definition pictures could be selected for panels.